I am doing some market research for a startup company in the hair salon industry. The focus is men and their haircut preferences, so I thought this is as good a place as any to get started. I will be doing a more professional survey (I don't think it will go over well if my only source is a Texas Rangers blog), but I may be able to work in my LSB findings. Here are the basic questions:
- How often do you get a haircut per month?
- Where do you go to get a haircut?
- How far is the salon/barber shop from your house?
- How much do you pay?
- Do you get any additional services (shampoo, massage, hot towel, etc)?
- How much do you tip?
- Do you prefer a male or female stylist/barber?
- Do you try to go to the same stylist/barber for each visit?
- Do you make an appointment or walk-in?
- What's the longest you would wait for service?
Age and race are factors that I need to collect, but I'm not going to ask you guys to provide that info unless you are comfortable with it - it would be helpful.