And the finals are set: (1) Randy Galloway vs. (3) Rick Renner
(1) Galloway: Ol’ Grandpa Urine is stubborn, abrasive, uninformed, and all around irritating. He will say anything to get a reaction. He does not bother himself with things like 'stats' or 'research.' His faux-folksy act dupes idiots into thinking he has a modicum of common sense. He also constantly interrupts his guests.
In his defense: After Quincy Carter was arrested in 2003 on marijuana charges, Galloway paid his $500 bail.
(3)Renner: After spending his youth playing Corky on ABC's "Life Goes On," Renner and his frosted hair went on to become the weekend sports anchor for Fox Sports Southwest. He is alternately corny and cliché, and his cartoon-game-show voice makes Barney sound like Patrick Stewart. Has nothing to say, and says it loud.
In His Defense: Um...there is nothing redeemable about him.
How we got here:
(1) Galloway def. (16) Michael Irvin
(2) Dale Hansen def. (15) Brian Estridge
(3) Rick Renner def. (14) Derrick Harper
(4) Newy Scruggs def. (13) Brady Tinker
(12) Jim Reeves def. (5) Jim Knox
(6) Jean-Jacques Taylor def. (11) Ray Buck
(7) Steve Dennis def. (10) Sean Salisbury
(8) Jennifer Floyd-Engle def. (9) Tim Cowlishaw
(1) Galloway def. (8) JFE
(2) Hansen def. (7) Dennis
(3) Renner def. (6) JJT
(4) Scruggs def. (12) Jim Reeves
(1) Galloway def. (4) Scruggs
(3) Renner def. (2) Hansen
Thanks to everyone who voted.