ALCS Game 1 Afternoon Linkaliciousness

Some links to keep you entertained until we get closer to game time...

Evan Grant looks at the decision to add Michael Kirkman and Clay Rapada to the playoff roster, and why the moves make sense.

Jeff Caplan writes that C.J. Wilson's pitch count will be critical to his success tonight.

Diamond Mind and ZiPS think that Texas is the favorite in the LCS.

Jeff Sullivan uses science to explain why each LCS team will (and will not) win the World Series.

Brett Perryman talks about the timing of Josh Hamilton's injury and recovery timetable...

T.R. Sullivan says the Rangers believe Clint Hurdle could end up being hired by another team after the season as a manager.

BP's projections have Game 1 as virtually a toss-up, with the Rangers having a 52% chance of winning tonight, and the Yankees a 48% chance.

SB Nation Featured Video
X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join Lone Star Ball

You must be a member of Lone Star Ball to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Lone Star Ball. You should read them.

Join Lone Star Ball

You must be a member of Lone Star Ball to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at Lone Star Ball. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_9351_tracker