Just in case you assholes feel like a new set of topics...
1. Slightly going back on-topic: which single non-Rangers-related sporting event (definition of 'single event' is subject to personal opinion: could be a game, a series, but I guess not really a season) were you most psyched for? Additional: any event in your life which was subject to frenzied personal hype
2. If you were to live for a year on a single item from any fast-food chain in the world, what would it be?
3. Which would be more practical as a pet? A penguin or a relatively large pink dinosaur (about the size of the one illustrated in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QbIjb938IY)?
4. If you had one really epic story about a life experience, how would you go about describing it to people; e.g. feature film (outline directors, actors, technology, etc.), elaborate interpretive dance, drunken rant to a bunch of teenagers, etc
5. Your opinion on term 'rhetoric': BS concept or not?
6. General opinion on the nature of chronicling historical events: do we have to accept that subjectivity will always exist, or should the search for a completely objective method of recounting continue?
6. Optional additional selfish question: really, how do you Americans perceive Australians? Like, seriously?