Fuck you guys and your methods of dating.
Naturally, no baseball is incredibly boring, and for some reason, I'm not really all that hyped for television shows or movies either.
Anyway, pick and choose as per usual:
1. If you were to possess an 'interesting' surname, of what type would you want it to be: relating to food ('Pie', 'Wafer'), dirty ('Pujols', 'LaCock'), hilariously literal ('Morningstar', 'Schweinsteiger') or just generally awesome ('Garoon')? Or would you rather have a pretentious given name?
2. Rice/noodle dishes you're partial to?
3. Favo(u)rite stereotype?
4. If you were to make a biopic on any relatively famous (or more) person, with only an average budget, the services of just one mid-level A-List actor/actress (let's say, someone equivalent to a 4-6 WAR player, in terms of either pulling power or acting ability) and the rest to be casted from a pool of relative unknowns, who would you do make it about, and what medium would it be in?
5. At the end of a work of fiction involving some sort of complex plot concept, do you prefer a proper denouement, where things are entirely explained, or do you prefer a largely ambiguous ending?
6. Would you rather read a book which uses smaller print and thus has fewer pages, or the exact same book (contents and word-count wise) with larger print but more pages?
...and anything else you guys want to talk about. It's November going on December. The Hot Stove isn't quite heated up yet.