Other one's filling up and moving off the front page, so here goes...
1. Ham sandwiches or turkey sandwiches? This is with no additional toppings; any sort of bread is fine.
2. In the case of time travel, do you believe in a drastic chaos butterfly effect caused by traversing temporal boundaries, or do you believe in the idea that the state of the world is largely resistant to the meddlings of one time-traveler?
3. Childhood crushes? Not necessarily celebrity - can be anyone. Alternatively, current (and past) man/girl-crushes?
4. If you were elected head of a particular democratic state (any place you want), and were allowed to pass one non-political (what constitutes this is completely up to one's own perception) bill/law/ruling/whatever without it being voted upon, what would it be?
5. If a movie crew showed up at your house and wanted to film a scene, what type of scene would you want it to be? (i.e. shootout, make-out scene, series of pointless stunts, etc.)
6. Where you guys procure recipes? Do you guys just talk to others about good recipes they know? Or just hunt around the interwebs/cookbooks/whatelse for recipes?