Thinking it is going to be somewhat of a slow day at work today, so how about even more Winter Meetings talks. The Rangers are set up to be a major player at the Winter Meetings. With new payroll flexibility and the farm system to work with it could be a lot of fun to see how the meeting play out for Texas. Here are 5 questions I have going into the meetings.
1. What type of contract do you see Carl Crawford signing? Any Ranger interest?
2. One prospect you do not want to see leave the Rangers system (including Holland & Hunter)?
3. What surprise move do you see JD having up his sleeve? Seems like he always has something nobody knows about.
4. Who is the Ranger DH is 2011?
5. You get to be GM for the Winter Meetings. Give me the one move you would make to improve the Rangers.
Feel free to add your own questions. Not an expect here, just wanting to have some conversation to help the day move along.