Thanks to coolaid for pinch-hitting yesterday while I did lawyer things that pay more money than LSB Fanposts. But if you want to start paying me, Adam, that'd be great. TIA. Friday starters:
- Omar Beltre goes for the Redhawks.
- King Richard on the mound for the presently-reeling Frisco Roughriders. The Bleienheart dominated in CGSHO fashion last time out, let's hope can he can rally his retreating forces and win a victory over the infidels tonight.
- Fredo looks to continue his encouraging midsummer run through the Cal League.
- Big Jake will hopefully channel his inner John Wayne and thrown down a heroic performance for Hickory.
- The since-promoted Miggy of the Santos was scheduled, per BBTiA, but Scott Lucas reports Sir Andrew Conan Doyle will take his place.
- Conflicting report. BBTiA says Zeke Rijo, Lucas says Shawn Blackwell. I predict it could be one or the other, or perhaps neither, but not both at the same time.
Saturday starters after the jump.
- OKC: Harden (unless he starts @ Anaheim, which is apparently possible)
- Frisco: Tatusko
- BAK: Pimentel
- Hickory: Danny Gutierrez (now that some of the 'Dad pitchers are reaching career high IP totals, I wonder if we'll see more and more of a rested D-Gut)
- Randy Rojas
- Carlos Melo Yellow