Lately, the OKC starter has been the most reliable to predict. Last night, that all changed. Guillermo Mehsoso was projected, then Harden was allegedly going to appear on rehab. Then Harden failed to appear for reasons that remain mysterious (yet allegedly no health-related). Zach Phillips performed instead, no doubt a disappointment to the throngs of Moscoso groupies in attendance. Today's starters (in theory):
- OKC (7:05): Willy Mehsoso. Unless it's Harden. Ryan Garko could start and I wouldn't be surprised.
- FRI (7:00): BBTiA says Pimentel, Scott Lucas says recent indy ball signee Clayton Hamilton. Didn't that guy (or someone with a similar name) pitch in our system a couple of years ago?
- BAK (9:05): The sweet sounds of Kenny G.
- HIC (6:00): Miggy of the Saints. I expect he will strike out many, many batters. Hopefully he won't allow many runs like last outing's 4 earned. However, since there were also 4 unearned allowed and with his previous track record of goodness, I will give him a break.
- SPO (8:35): Nick McBride & the Ride.
- ARI (9:00): Carlos Yellow Melo.