Marteen Day on Cliffmas?! Say it ain't so! If we're not careful, too much simultaneous awesomeness might cause a crack in the space-time continuum. If that happens, someone will have to radio the Professor of Sex and ask him to hop in his 1985 Delorean, fire up 1.22 gigawatts of power, and fly through time to save the Universe.
- OKC (9:05): Guillermo Moscoso. Meh.
- FRI (7:05): Marteen.
- BAK (9:05): Pimentel. The post-Joe Wieland 14 K hangover still abounds. I can't get excited.
- HIC (6:00): W. Matt originally scheduled, but since the Crawfish were rained out last night, Lucas projects that last night's probable Braden Tullis will give it a go tonight.
- SPO (8:30): Nick McBride & the Ride. If you can name me one of McBride & Ride's songs without use of a search engine or Wikipedia, I will give you a gold star.
- ARI (N/A): I think they'll be playing shuffleboard at Sun City.
Saturday starters after the jump.
- OKC (9:05): On option, Derek Holland will bide his time and await his chance to make a glorious return and dominate for the big boys in the postseason.
- FRI (7:05): Schlacht.
- BAK (9:05): Danny Guts will make an appearance and hopefully behave himself.
- HIC (6:00): NeilRam. I predict he walks the bases loaded in the first, gives up a bases-clearing triple, and then proceeds to set the next 27 down in order, on strikes, all swinging.
- SPO (8:30): BBTiA says Ben Henry. Ben Henry has teased us so many times as of late, I remain skeptical.
- ARI (N/A): Melo.