Last thread on a come up, so here's a new one. We just recently had a trivia contest at my office for some prize that I bought, so obviously I'm disqualified. But, I was amused to see how stupid some people are when it comes to Christmas Nostalgia. I decided to let the LSBers in on this, so I present to you the Christmas Trivia pop quiz hot shot. Enjoi.
1. Name all of the reindeer.
2. What child star played Susan Walker in the original "Miracle on 34th Street"?
3. What were the names of the cab driver and the policeman in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
4. What was the Angel's name in "It's a Wonderful Life"?
5. Which company was the first to use Santa Claus in an advertisement?
6. In "A Christmas Story", what did all the nay-sayers tell Ralphie what would happen to him if he got a BB gun?
7. What kind of Christmas does Elvis sing about?
8. Which reindeer is Rudolph's father?
9. What is Scrooge's first name?
10. What Christmas movie has been played/aired more than any other? (TRICK QUESTION)