Yes, I am tired of the Michael Young debate.
I am currently watching the Carolina vs. Duke game. I just told my wife I want to watch a game at Cameron Indoor Stadium before I die. It got me to thinking what is ticket you would love to have before you die. North Texas has had several in the last couple years. NBA All-Star game, World Series for the Rangers, Super Bowl 45. Wrigley and Fenway are way up the list for me. I have a good buddy from Switzerland that saw Gretzky in Edmonton many years ago and he said that was the ultimate for him as a hockey fan.
Simple Question: What is your Golden Ticket?
Mine top 5:
1. Fenway Park Yanks vs. Red Sox ...... yes I am a true Rangers fan.
2. Carolina vs. Duke at Cameron Indoor
3. Texas vs. A&M at Kyle Field
4. Cards vs. Cubs at Wrigley
5. time machine to see Bob Knight coach at Indiana
best so far: Redskins vs. Cowboys for Monday Night Football