Well, I just lost an hour to Opera being dumb and worthless, so this will be a lot shorter than originally intended. First, the probables for 5/29
AAA - Tomko?
AA - Robert Erlin!!!
A+ - Justin Grimm!!
A - Nick McBride
So, as some of you know, I'm doing the mock farm director thing for John Sickle's site. Here's my current top 5 list for our first 3 picks, with 33 and 37 being combined to one pick. In case you don't follow the Minors thread - apparently Josh Bell wants to play for UT and John Stilson's arm fell off today.
Pick 33, 37
1. Joe Ross, RHP, Cal HS
2. Robert Stephenson, RHP, Cal HS
3. Tyler Beede, RHP, Mass HS
4. C.J. Cron, 1B, Utah
5. Austin Hedges, C, Cal HS
6. Brandon Nimmo, OF, Wyoming HS?
7. Michael Kelly, RHP, Florida HS
8. Travis Harrison, Bat, California HS
9. Andrew Susac, C, Oregon
10. Derek Fisher, OF, Pennsylvania HS
*Josh Bell would be #1 here if the letter was just a leverage thing.
Pick 87 (Round 2)
1. DeShorn Lake, RHP, Maryland HS
2. Larry Greene, OF, Georgia HS
3. Preston Tucker, "OF", Florida
4. Danny Bianchette Jr, 3B, Florida HS
5. Chris McFarland, Athlete, Texas HS
1. Peter O'Brien, C, Bethune-Cookman
2. Michael Goodnight, RHP, Florida
Help me add more names to the list and or debate the relative merits of the players on them while I send a harshly worded email to Opera. Thanks