Creepin' on 1,000 comments.
Well, the USWNT just made North Korea it's bitch, 2-0. Yea. Rah.
WTF is up with those "nurse outfits" team kits though?! It's mind bottling.
Questions and another random wiki after the jump.
Random Wiki - Oh dear.
"Ain't Goin' Down ('Til the Sun Comes Up)" is a song co-written and recorded by AmericanCountry Music artist Garth Brooks. The song is featured on his In Pieces album and also appears on The Hits, The Limited Series, The Ultimate Hits, and Double Live. The song was written by Brooks, Kent Blazy and Kim Williams. It is in the key of G Major.
1. What are your plans for the 4th of the July?
2. While some, not all, of us celebrate the opening of In-n-Out Burger opening up in Texas, California is about to open it's first Chic-Fil-A. So, which is bigger - In-N-Out in Texas or Chic-Fil-A in California?
3. Who shot first? Greedo or Han?
4. What's the one major sporting venue you wish you could rush the field on and get away with it?(During game play only, no post game mass exodus)
5. What age is too old to be putting framed movie posters in your room, apartment, house? And why? Vintage movie posters kick ass.