Looks like Grantland (mixed feelings on the content of the site) made up rules and stats for a fantasy league that rewards bad QB play on and off the field. The website can be found here. Here's a quick look at the stats and rules:
1. Find eight people dumb enough to participate in a Bad Quarterback League.
3. Draft four NFL teams using a snake-style draft.
4. Each week, choose two teams to start (you can start a team no more than 13 times a season and no less than five times a season). Just so we're clear — you're drafting a team, and you get every quarterback on that team.
5. Check Grantland each week to get the scoring from the weekly scorecard.
6. Remember that every QB on your roster is eligible for 24/7 points. That means even if you didn't start the Seahawks on Sunday, you still get the 150 points when Tarvaris Jackson's penis appears on a blog on Tuesday.
350-399 yards passing: -9 points
- Benched during game (non-injury): 35 points
- Concussed: 10 points
- Interception for TD: 25 points
- Interception (non-TD): 5 points
- Fumbles lost: 5 points
- Fumbles kept: 2 points
- 3-turnover game: 12 points
- Arrested: 50 points
- Detained/questioned by police: 10 points
- Practice/locker room fight (physical): 20 points
300-349 yards passing: -6 points
Now if we can get 8 people interested in this we can draft through the day tomorrow and I can get the scoring set up through a Google Doc's spreadsheet. It looks like Grantland will be the official scorer and I can just update the spreadsheet every Monday. I will probably just use emails to get your starting two teams into me every Thursday morning. The 24/7 points count for all four of your teams every week. So....anyone interested?