Last week's slate of games will be very hard to trump in terms of this week's. Let's review, shall we?
1. Geno Smith fell back to earth, Bumgartner-style, and those adorable Red Raiders won their annual "game we're not supposed to win, but we do, because we're Texas Tech" game.
2. Sakerlina submitted it's entry in to the "Ugliest CFB Uniform for '12" competition and fell victim to the HFA known as Death Valley or Deaf Valley, if you're a Clemson fan.
3. The RRR was a game. For about 30 seconds. Isn't it funny/odd/creepy that the number 63 resurfaces every 3-4 years?
4. ND was almost another victim of the "Bush Push" yet again. Luckily, the replay official saw otherwise and collected his winnings from the 6 game parlay he played that day.
5. There was also a game in Waco, supposedly. You might want to visit Our Daily Bears or Frogs O War to find out what happened.
6. And finally, Johnny Football strikes again; this time at the expense of the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs. The red shirt freshman broke his own personal/school/sec record for total yards in a game.
BCS Standings - 1. Bama 2. Florida 3. Oregon 4. K-State 5. Notre Dame 6. LSU 7. Sakerlina 8. Oregon State 9. OU 10. U$C
|Tuesday, October 16|
|9:00 PM||Louisiana-Lafayette at North Texas||Tickets|
|Thursday, October 18|
|8:00 PM||Houston at Southern Methodist||Tickets|
|9:00 PM||No. 3 Oregon at Arizona State||Tickets|
|Friday, October 19|
|8:00 PM||Connecticut at Syracuse||Tickets|