The Big Three
Business and education
- Big Three (automobile manufacturers), describing major manufacturers in different countries
- Big Three (colleges): Harvard, Yale, and Princeton University
- Big Three (management consultancies): McKinsey, Bain & Company, and Boston Consulting Group
- Big Three (credit rating agencies): Standard & Poor's, Moody's, and Fitch Group
- Big Three television networks: ABC, CBS, and NBC
- The Big Three (musical group), a Merseybeat band of the early 1960s.
- The Big Three (folk group), a folk trio of the early 1960s composed of Cass Elliot, Tim Rose, and James Hendricks.
- In golf, three players who promoted by Mark McCormack as the Big Three: Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Gary Player
- The trio of players of the Boston Celtics during the 1980s, consisting of Larry Bird, Kevin McHale, and Robert Parish
- The trio of players of the San Antonio Spurs NBA Franchise, consisting of Tim Duncan, Manu Ginóbili, and Tony Parker
- The trio of players of the Boston Celtics NBA Franchise, consisting of Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, and Ray Allen
- The trio of players of the Miami Heat NBA Franchise, consisting of LeBron James, Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh
- Big Three (Portugal), the three most powerful sports clubs in Portugal