Godspeed, lower deck. We'll see you soon....
I'm sure this will be yet another weak CFB GDT, but only because there's Rangerings going on.....
- Apparently Mr. Winston's little swimmers are on some panties, the Tallahassee PD tried to cover it up, and the accuser was bullied in to not accusing Mr. Winston. Sounds like a Discovery ID made for TV movie waiting to happen.
- Baylor did what Baylor does. "But, but, they're finally playing a real opponent this week in Okie State!". Didn't we hear that against OU and Tech as well? Face it, they're good, your bad, deal with it.gif
- Auburn is on everyone's minds as the one team that can foil the BCS picture with a win in the Iron Bowl in one week. tOSU and FSU's remaining schedule are basically cake-walks, so for one week, everyone will be screaming WAR EAGLE TIGER HYBRID FOOTBALL!!!!
- If you haven't taken a trip over to goodbullhunting.com, you should. I know a lot of you can't stand us Aggies, but this week's version of the tailgate vs LSU is a thing of beauty. I highly recommend it.
- Alabama has lost two ESPN Top 300 recruits in one week. And one of them to a USC squad that doesn't have a cemented HC for 2014 yet. Do these recruits know something we don't? Sumlin? Del Rio? Orgeron? SABAN?!
Rec, Rabble, Rinse, Repeat....
|Thursday, November 21|
|7:30 PM||Rutgers at No. 18 UCF|
|7:30 PM||Rice at UAB||FOX Sports 1|
|9:30 PM||UNLV at Air Force|
|Friday, November 22|
|9:30 PM||Navy at San Jose State|