Last weekend, I was trying to find a source for information on unsigned 2013 amateur draftees by team. I found a couple that had up-to-date-ish information, but each source was missing some information. Since I didn't find a source that gave me all the information I wanted, I trolled through the available information and created the following list.
Draftees in italics play for teams in the College World Series, which is going on right now. I'm guessing they probably don't talk to teams or agents about signing while they're still in play. Draftees in bold are firm college commits.
These are our unsigned draftees as of 6/19/13 and some notes I found in articles on them:
Round / Name / Notes
13. Taylor Olmstead: UConn commit, information indicates he could be in play.
14. Jarred Smith
15. Cody Ege: Louisville was in the CWS until their elimination earlier this week.
17. Sean Labsan: FAU commit, information indicates he's a firm commit and won't sign.
20. Jackson Lamb: UMich commit, information indicates he's a firm commit and won't sign.
21. Luke Lanphere
22. Zach Winn: Information indicates he's committed to Howard College.
23. Luis Pollorena: Mississippi State is still in the CWS, and Pollorena will be pitching for the Bulldogs later this week.
24. Darryn Sheppard: Baylor commit, information indicates he's a firm commit and won't sign.
25. Chris Dula: listed on AZL Rangers' roster but seems to still be unsigned. Catawba College P/IF.
28. Ryan Williamson: Information indicates he's a NC State commit.
30. Joe Palumbo: Information indicates he's a San Jacinto College commit. Signed!
31. Michael Peterson
33. Daniel de la Calle
35. Buddy Reed: Information indicates he's a Florida commit.
36. Dakota Hudson: Information indicates he's a Mississippi State commit.
37. Cody Lavalli: listed on AZL Rangers' roster but seems to still be unsigned. Lewis-Clark State junior OF.
38. Sheldon Neuse: Information indicates he's an OU commit. Keller Fossil Ridge HS.
39. Jay Gonzalez: who knows what's going on here? Auburn junior OF.
40. Sal Mendez: Information indicates he's a Howard College commit.
Looks like we have a whole lot of maybes left over here, folks. Given that our signing pool is pretty much tapped out and, I'm guessing, there aren't any guys remaining unsigned that the Rangers are willing to get nailed with a big over-pool tax in order to bring them into the fold, I'm guessing we're mostly finished for 2013.
Olmstead and Gonzalez really intrigue me.
If anyone has any additional information, please post it in the comments.