Edit Article How to Quit an Internet Forum
Edited by Maluniu, Amanda
- 1 Don't post a thread saying that you're leaving. People will often try to drag you back in.
- 2 Sign out of the forum.
- 3 Or, if the forum has a "delete" option, take advantage of it.
- 4 Do not return to the forum and find other things to do.
- There are millions of forums on the net. If it's the people on a particular forum that are bothersome, you can always find another forum that has similar interests.
- You shouldn't stay on a forum you're hated on. It could just make things worse.