Texas Rangers Offseason Report Card: Jay Jaffe's latest piece over at Sports Illustrated takes a look at the Rangers' offseason, what they've done, and what they still need to do before the season starts.
Obviously, there have been several significant moves this offseason, and the current Ranger core looks a lot different than the group that went to back-to-back World Series in 2010-11. Jaffe notes that the rotation still needs to be shored up, but is overall pretty positive on what Jon Daniels & Company did this winter.
- Yu Darvish to be the Rangers' Opening Day Starter
- Derek Holland injury update: Microfracture surgery less serious than Scott Feldman's
- Matt Garza to the Brewers: 4 years, $52 million
- Texas Rangers prospects: MLB.com Top 100 list includes 5 Rangers
- Sporcle Quiz of the Afternoon -- Most starts per position per year for Texas