Texas Rangers Opening Day starting lineup announced: John Blake has tweeted the Rangers' starting lineup for Opening Day, and there's not really any big surprises:
Corrected: Choo 7, Andrus 6, Fielder 3, Beltre 5, Rios 9, Moreland dh, Arencibia 2, Martin 8, Wilson 4, Scheppers 1.— John Blake (@RangerBlake) March 31, 2014
It was unknown whether Josh Wilson or Donnie Murphy would be starting at second base, not that that really matters, and with the lefty, Cliff Lee, starting for the Phillies, on any other day, Michael Choice would be getting the nod instead of Mitch Moreland at DH, but you know how Wash is about veteran prerogatives and the like...
- Series Preview: Philadelphia Phillies @ Texas Rangers - It's a Hard Globe Life For Us
- Texas Rangers roster: Opening Day 25 man roster announced
- Poll: Texas Rangers wins in 2014
- Yu Darvish update: Darvish has successful bullpen session
- Texas Rangers news: Rangers claim Chris Gimenez, DFA Michael Kirkman