- Today at 1:00 PM, a projections article will go up for Colby Lewis. He may or may not be the last player projected.
- There is a poll to decide whether or not to project Joe Saunders. Personally, I'd like to project him into the sun. But who knows, maybe there's a mess of people chomping at the bit to project an 6.00+ ERA for Joe Saunders. If we don't project Saunders, then Colby is the last player. Otherwise I'll do a Saunders tomorrow (shaking my head the whole time).
- Deadline to enter projections for all players is Monday, April 7th. That morning I'll be closing the comments for all players.
- The link to the community projections section is: http://www.lonestarball.com/lsb_community_projections. You can access any player but we've done so many this year that you may have to go back to "Older entries". Adrian Beltre was the first one we did.
- Don't forget that you can change a projection by replying to your original with "Delete" and I will delete that projection.
- For players that are projected with 0 IP or 0 PA such as Derek Holland, I've decided to allow those and just not include the ERA, strikeouts and what not into the averages. Only the IP. Every person that projects 0 IP will receive the worst possible score if he pitches at all this year as though they didn't give a projection at all.