The season is young. Short Sample Sizes abound. But it is hard to not get excited about a few of the performances on the farm.
Questions to answer:
- Joey Gallo. SSS, but what happens if he really does bring his K rate to 25% or lower, and keeps punishing the ball ridiculously? On a scale of Adrian Beltre being 100% healthy to Josh Wilson, how excited would you be?
- Other than Gallo, who are you most excited about in the minors this early season?
- Who are you a little worried about so far this year?
- Which prospect is flying under the radar that you think everyone should know about?
- Which prospect have you completely written off this year?
- Do you see any 2014 versions of Ryan Rua - non-prospect to prospect players developing?
- Speaking of Rua, when do you start regarding him as more than a fringe prospect?
As always, keep track of all our affiliates at this link right here.