There has been some interest in LSB for getting a multiplayer CIV5 game rolling. I think we can make it happen, thanks to a website that integrates with Steam, multiplayerrobot.com If we get this going you will have to download their app (it's free) and authenticate it with steam.
We will play hotseat style, so as soon as your turn is over, the file is passed through the Giant Multiplayer Robot to the next player. It handles all the mechanics of putting the file in the right place so you just operate through GMR and CivV interfaces.
If you have interest, post the following information
1) DLCs of CivV you have, whether Basic/Gods and Kings/Brave New World. If you have BNW but not G&K be sure to note that. I think we are limited to the civilizations available to the player with the least number of DLCs - Going with BNW/G&K
2) How long do you think the the turn timer should be? 3 days
3) How many skipped turns until a player is booted? 3
4) Length of game? 4KBC to whenever or something else? Full Game
5) Initial AI civs? - 1 Civ to get to 8 total Civs
6) Type of maps?- continents Plus
7) Anything else you think should be considered?
I think we are full, so here is
People playing (Steam handle in parenthesis) - Difficulty
Akalhar([WBV]C4Monkey) - Emperor
Whipsmart(electricokra) - Emperor
First group together 9-11 Sunday night! Game will be started before then so make sure you install your multiplayer robot