Okay, I don't have much to blog about today, and I haven't done random trivia in a while, so here is some Seinfeld trivia...
As always, do not Google, go to your DVD collection, or otherwise seek the information anywhere, and I will post the answers later on today...
The Seinfeld theme today is occupations...
- What was the name of Babu's restaurant?
- What did the Virgin do for a living?
- What did the Bubble Boy's dad do for a living?
- Who worked as an aide to David Dinkins?
- What was the name of the library detective?
- What job was Kramer on strike from?
- Jerry dated a woman played by Marcia Cross in one episode. What did she do for a living?
- Russell Dalrymple resigned as the head of NBC to do what?
- What two jobs did Puddy have during the show?
- When George tried to get the Yankees to fire him, he was doing it so he could accept what other job?
1. The Dream Cafe 2. A closet organizer 3. Delivered Yoohoo 4. Lloyd Braun 5. Mr. Bookman 6. Bagel maker 7. Dermatologist 8. Join Greenpeace 9. Mechanic and car salesman 10. Head of scouting for the Mets