Roy Oswalt goes 7 innings tonight, gives up just 1 unearned run.
Houston takes a 3-1 lead into the 9th inning.
Here's the play-by-play for the bottom of the 9th:
- B. Lidge relieved C. Qualls
- M. Cairo singled to right
- R. Ludwick hit for B. Ryan
- R. Ludwick walked, M. Cairo to second
- A. Pujols hit for D. Eckstein
- D. Eckstein singled to deep left, M. Cairo scored, R. Ludwick to third
- B. Barden ran for A. Pujols
- R. Ankiel tripled to right, R. Ludwick and B. Barden scored
Maybe Lidge should explore a move to the outfield...