I don't feel like writing anything baseball related right now.
So instead, here's some movie trivia...I'll give you a quote, and you tell me the name of the movie it is from, and the character (or characters) who said it:
- "He hates these cans! Stay away from the cans!"
- "No, we're not homosexual, but we are willing to learn." "Yeah, would they send us someplace...special?"
- "Listen to your friend Billy Zane. He's a cool dude."
- "And what do you do for a living, Mr. ___?" "I'm a shepherd."
- "The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive."
- "Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon...with nail polish."
- "Whoa! Now you're shooting a gun at your imaginary friend near four hundred gallons of nitroglycerine!!!"
- "It's so clean out here." "That's because they don't throw their garbage away, they turn it into television shows."
- "Nice suit. John Phillips, London. (Pause) I have two myself. Rumor has it Arafat buys his there."
- "All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
- "For relaxing times, make it Suntory time."
- "It's best to stay away from a man when his blood is up." "His blood is always up." "Then perhaps you should stay away from him altogether."
Update [2007-9-7 19:35:19 by Adam J. Morris]: -- Answers after the jump...
1. The Jerk -- Navin R. Johnson
2. Stripes -- Russell Ziskey and John Winger
3. Zoolander -- Hansel (he's so hot right now)
4. Fletch -- Chief Carlin/Fletch
5. Full Metal Jacket -- Private Joker
6. The Big Lebowski -- Walter Sobchak
7. Fight Club -- Tyler Durden
8. Annie Hall -- Annie Hall/Alvy Singer
9. Die Hard -- Hans Gruber
10. Scarface -- Tony Montana
11. Lost in Translation -- Bob Harris
12. L.A. Confidential -- Capt. Dudley/Ed Exley