Friday, May 27 7:05: RHP Nate Adcock vs. RHP Colby Lewis
Saturday, May 28 6:10: RHP Sean O'Sullivan vs. LHP Matt Harrison
Sunday, May 29 2:05: LHP Danny Duffy vs. RHP Alexi Ogando
Hard Hitting Analysis: The Royals are bad but will someday soon not be so bad.
Kansas City Royals (22-27, 4th Place AL Central)
Rangers 2011 Record vs. Kansas City: 4-1
Kansas City's Recent Results: 0-3 Swept by the Baltimore Orioles
Kansas City's Road Record: 5-14
Rangers Ballpark in Arlington Park Factors (LHB/RHB): HR: 120/109 - wOBA: 103/106
SB Nation Royals Blog: Royals Review
|Match-up: (as of 5/26)||Rangers||Royals||Advantage|
|Overall RAR + UZR||13.4||24.2||Royals :(|
Questions to Answer:
- Tell me the story or your first game, please?
- Who is your pick to lead the Rangers OBP and which Yoshinori Tateyama will lead the Rangers in innings pitched in this series? (I'll say Elvis Andrus and Yoshinori Tateyama.)
- Over/Under: 1.5 wins by Yoshinori Tateyama in this series?
- Are you ready for Yoshinori Tateyama to lead baseball in Holds this season signaling the beginning of Yoshimania which will sweep across an unprepared baseball landscape?
- Have you ever seen a man have as much swag as Yoshinori Tateyama?