World Series odds: The Texas Rangers are at 33 to 1 to win the World Series in 2015, according to Bovada, who just released their MLB World Series odds for next year.
That puts the Rangers at the same odds as Cincinnati, Tampa Bay, and the Blue Jays. Among A.L. West teams, the Angels have the best odds, at 10 to 1, followed by Seattle at 18 to 1 and Oakland at 20 to 1. Houston, on the other hand, has 100 to 1 odds -- the same as the D-Backs, Rockies and Twins.
The overall favorites are the Dodgers and the Nationals, who each check in at 15:2 favorites.
More from Lone Star Ball
- Texas Rangers, Colby Lewis discussing new contract
- Texas Rangers rumors: Magadan, Maddux, Buechele, Ortiz expected to be announced as coaches on Friday
- Joe Maddon to the Chicago Cubs as manager, per report
- MLB free agent predictions from FanGraphs on contracts
- Toronto Blue Jays claim Justin Smoak on waivers