Texas Rangers infielder Jurickson Profar, who was expected to return to the Rangers' starting lineup in June, has suffered a setback, per Jon Daniels today, and is expected to miss another 2-3 months.
Per the beat people on Twitter, Daniels said that this was a new injury Profar suffered, and he is expected to miss 8-12 weeks.
I don't even have anything else I can say about this.
More from Lone Star Ball
- Prince Fielder injury: Fielder "seriously considering" season-ending surgery, per Jeff Wilson
- Prince Fielder out of the lineup today, seeing Dr. Dossett tomorrow
- Prince Fielder, Leonys Martin both scratched from the lineup
- Prince Fielder has herniated disc in his neck, could need surgery
- Texas Rangers rumors: the Rangers should trade Adrian Beltre, Elvis Andrus, says Jon Paul Morosi