The Prince Fielder injury is obviously still a big topic, so Evan Grant has a FAQ at the DMN website today about the injury, the physical that didn't happen, did Detroit do something wrong, etc.
Its an interesting read, and covers a lot of stuff we've been kicking around here, so I'd encourage everyone to check it out.
- Prince Fielder out for the season with surgery for herniated disc
- Prince Fielder injury: Fielder "seriously considering" season-ending surgery, per Jeff Wilson
- Prince Fielder out of the lineup today, seeing Dr. Dossett tomorrow
- Prince Fielder, Leonys Martin both scratched from the lineup
- Prince Fielder has herniated disc in his neck, could need surgery