Monday, August 11 7:05: LHP Drew Smyly vs. RHP Colby Lewis
Tuesday, August 12 6:05: RHP Jeremy Hellickson vs. RHP Nick Tepesch
Wednesday, August 13 7:05: RHP Chris Archer vs. RHP Miles Mikolas
Thursday, August 14 7:05: RHP Jake Odorizzi vs. RHP Yu Darvish
I met a traveller from an antique land
Who said: "Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them and the heart that fed:
And on the pedestal these words appear:
'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
Tampa Bay Rays (57-60, 4th Place in AL East)
Rangers' Record vs. Tampa Bay: 1-2 (All at Tropicana Field)
Tampa Bay's Recent Results: 2-1 road series win against the Chicago Cubs
Tampa Bay's Road Record: 30-28
The Ballpark Park Factors (LHB/RHB): HR: 106/90 - Runs: 112/106
SB Nation Rays Blog: DRaysBay
Questions to Answer:
- Which team will make the playoffs again first: Tampa Bay or Texas?
- Who is your Return of the McLemore Approved Player to Watch in this series? (I'm looking forward to seeing how Colby Lewis does tonight in his first start since his second career CGSO last week.)
- Over/Under: 2.5 home runs by second half AL MVP J.P. Arencibia in this series?
- What's your guess for line (IP/H/K/BB/ER) by Yu Darvish on Thursday after his 4 inning dud in Houston last Saturday?
- Yea or Nay: The Rangers win out the rest of the season and continue their run of consecutive 90 win seasons?