Thursday, August 28 7:10: RHP Collin McHugh vs. RHP Nick Tepesch
Friday, August 29 7:10: LHP Brett Oberholtzer vs. RHP Scott Baker
Saturday, August 30 6:10: RHP Scott Feldman vs. RHP Miles Mikolas
Sunday, August 31 1:10: LHP Dallas Keuchel vs. RHP Nick Martinez
Here are the official Tank 2014 outcomes facing the Rangers come Monday morning:
- Rangers sweep - The Rangers are ahead of the Astros in the standings by 1 game and are two wins from the Boot
- Rangers win 3 of 4 - The Rangers trail the Astros in the standings by 1 game and are three wins from the Boot
- Rangers and Astros each win 2 games - The Rangers trail the Astros in the standings by 3 games and Houston grabs the Boot
- Astros win 3 of 4 - The Rangers trail the Astros in the standings by 5 games and Houston grabs the Boot
- Astros sweep - The Rangers trail the Astros in the standings by 7 games and Houston grabs the Boot
Houston Astros (56-78, 4th Place in AL West)
Rangers' Record vs. Houston: 4-8 (2-4 at Minute Maid Park)
Houston's Recent Results: 1-2 home series loss against the Oakland Athletics
Houston's Home Record: 30-38
Minute Maid Park Park Factors (LHB/RHB): HR: 117/109 - Runs: 104/99
SB Nation Astros Blog: The Crawfish Boxes
Questions to Answer:
- Will Nolan send JD Snapchats of Jackie Moore drinking a Shiner out of the Silver Boot?
- Who is your Return of the McLemore Approved Player to Watch in this series? (I'm curious to see if the Rangers will ever lose again when Tomas Telis starts.)
- Over/Under: 2.5 times Adam Rosales negatively impacts the Rangers' hopes of getting the No. 1 pick during this series?
- What's your guess for line (IP/H/K/BB/ER) by Scott Baker on Friday as he tries to win a third straight appearance?
- Yea or Nay: The Rangers leave Houston without the Silver Boot for the first time since 2006?