ChiSox 5, Rangers 3
- I've got nothing.
- Poor Nick Martinez. He should be in AA this year. He's been in the majors because of injuries. He's gone out there, he's competed, he's battled, and he's 1-8. Yes, wins and losses for pitchers don't really matter, but still, it must suck to look at your line on B-R and see "1-8."
- The Rangers registered just 4 hits and 3 walks off of Hector Noesi. The same Hector Noesi they purchased from the M's earlier this year, then waived. That Hector Noesi.
- At least the game was called short because of rain.
- And hey, Rougned Odor had a homer. That's pretty cool.
- The offseason can't get here soon enough.