Rougned Odor had a very Texas Rangers (read: weird) season. He started off absolutely terrible to the point where the Rangers felt that he needed a trip back to AAA to work on his approach. And then magically he immediately tore up AAA and then when called up hit like an all star. LSB projected Rougie fairly well except we underestimated his power... who saw a .200 ISO coming? Great year by a very young player that will hopefully be the start to a great career.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: casew!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||595.0||.263||.301||.417||.718||94||1.28|
|LSB Average (80)||596.7||.273||.315||.424||.739||100||1.16|