Adrian Beltre is awesome. His numbers were down from a very poor start and playing through multiple severe finger injuries, but by the end of the year it ended up as another solid season for a hall of fame career.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: MonkeyEpoxy!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||630.0||.298||.352||.478||.830||101||0.92|
|LSB Average (64)||603.4||.306||.363||.483||.846||100||1.37|
|South LA Ranger Fan||600||.315||.375||.510||.885||108||2.13|