While Shin-Soo Choo was the player that collectively LSB guessed the closest on, Leonys was the player that LSB was the most wrong about. It was a very down year for Leonys that saw him lose his job to Delino Deshields, get demoted to AAA, get hurt and then ultimately get left off the playoff roster.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: gossamer!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||595.0||.268||.321||.393||.714||94||5.75|
|LSB Average (61)||617.3||.279||.333||.390||.722||100||6.41|