Shawn Tolleson had a great year and is a solid back end reliever. He's not blow you away dominant, but he's a key reliever and he can get saves. One of the better success stories of the year. Of particular note is how he cut his walk rate. Not sure that's sustainable, but it sure was nice this year. I'm also a little concerned his arm is going to fall off considering how much he's been used, but such is the life of a reliever.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: Baseball North!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||65.0||3.94||8.75||3.57||3.80||116||1.37|
|LSB Average (42)||62.2||3.52||8.33||3.44||3.94||100||1.44|
|Bunch of Numbers||65.0||3.15||8.60||3.40||1.10||120||1.10|