Colby Lewis set a career high in innings pitched at age 36 and had a little below average ERA. That's a solid season from a guy with an artificial hip. Norm Hitzges and Bo Jackson probably only get like 50 innings with a worse ERA if I'm guessing.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: MIZ-DFW!
This was our final player to review, on Monday we'll get to see the overall results. Won't that be exciting?
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||159.0||4.80||6.73||2.50||1.42||92||1.19|
|LSB Average (37)||161.7||4.58||6.92||2.40||1.45||100||1.23|
|Gay For Darvish||210.0||4.40||6.70||2.50||1.40||124||0.95|