Short and sweet:
Friday, April 10 3:05 pm: Collin McHugh vs Derek Holland
Saturday, April 11 7:05 pm: Roberto Hernandez vs Yovani Gallardo
Sunday, April 12 2:05 pm: Colby Lewis vs Dallas Keuchel
Houston Astros (1-2, 4th Place in AL West)
Rangers' 2014 Record vs. Astros: 8-11 (5-4 at The Ballpark)
Houston's Recent Results: 1-2 series loss to the Cleveland Indians
Houston's 2014 Road Record: 32-49
The Ballpark 2014 Park Factors (LHB/RHB): HR: 102/88 - Runs: 110/101
SB Nation Astros Blog: The Crawfish Boxes
|Match-up: (as of 04/10)||Rangers||Astros||Advantage|
|Batting (RAR)||-5.3 (27th)||-8.1 (29th)||Who knows?|
|Base Running (RAR)||-0.2 (1st)||0.7 (30th)||Astros, perhaps|
|Starters (RAR)||Ace Holland||Collin Mcwho?||Not Fausto Carmona, for sure|
|Bullpen (RAR)||0.2 (17th)||0.6 (10th)||Who needs a LOOGY when you've got Anthony Bass?|
|Defense (UZR)||At least they reversed one of Elvis' errors||Jose Altuve's UZR is inflated by his height||We've got Adrian Beltre!|
|Overall (UZR + RAR)||It's too early||Doesn't matter||Rangers! (Probably)|
Questions to Answer:
- Yay or Nay: The Rangers have a winning record against the Astros this season?
- Who is your Return of the McLemore Approved Player to Watch in this series? (Give me Shin-Soo Choo setting the tone in the No. 2 hole.)
- Over/Under: 7.5 at bats before Prince Fielder's first homer at The Globe this year?
- What's your guess for line (IP/H/K/BB/ER) by Derek Holland in his first start of 2015 today?
- What is your prediction for the outcome of this series?
More from Lone Star Ball