Friday, May 15 7:05 pm: LHP Bruce Chen vs LHP Wandy Rodriguez
Saturday, May 16 7:05 pm: RHP Danny Salazar vs RHP Colby Lewis
Sunday, May 17 2:05 pm: RHP Carlos Carrasco vs RHP Nick Martinez
Cleveland Indians (12-21, 5th Place in AL Central)
Rangers' Record vs. Indians: 1-6 in 2014
Cleveland's Recent Results: 1-2 series loss to the St. Louis Cardinals
Cleveland's Road Record: 6-9
The Ballpark Park Factors (LHB/RHB): HR: 107/89 - Runs: 112/101
SB Nation Indians Blog: Let's Go Tribe
|Match-up: (as of 05/15)||Rangers||Indians||Advantage|
|Batting (RAR)||-21.8 (25th)||5.1 (6th)||Indians|
|Base Running (RAR)||2.8 (9th)||3.7 (7th)||Indians|
|Bullpen (RAR)||1.2 (23rd)||2.3 (21st)||Indians|
|Defense (UZR)||1.6 (14th)||-11.1 (26th)||Rangers|
|Overall (UZR + RAR)||3.3||15.4||¯\_(ツ)_/¯|
Questions to Answer:
- Yay or Nay: Shin-Soo Choo makes it through this series with his hitting streak intact?
- Who is your Return of the McLemore Approved Player to Watch in this series? (I'll ride the hot hand with Delino DeShields.)
- Over/Under: 6.5 consecutive hitters retired to start tonight's game by Magic Wandy Rodriguez?
- What's your guess for line (IP/H/K/BB/ER) by Nick Martinez on Sunday after he had his worst outing of the season last Tuesday?
- Will Adrian Beltre hit home run No. 400 during this series?