Man, talk about a turnaround. Offensively Elvis had far and away the best season of his career. He had a .300 average an .800 (!) OPS and absolutely killed it. Even the most optimistic of projections was way low. Let's hope this is the start of a string of strong seasons (and having his base running and defense pick back up would be even better!).
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: chefie!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||630.0||.267||.321||.353||.674||100||2.60|
|LSB Average (94)||623.6||.266||.321||.358||.679||100||2.53|