Boy, Rougie hit a lot of dingers. And Joey Bats face! And holy crap, that's an OBP below .300... but a lot of dingers!
Rougie is still pretty young, and power is good from a middle infielder. This was a pretty good year, maybe next year will be better! This is also the first projection that LSB was reasonably close on.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: WyoRanger!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||623.0||.273||.323||.456||.779||94||1.14|
|LSB Average (94)||626.7||.281||.329||.472||.801||100||1.22|