Mitch has been with the Rangers for quite a while now. Much like David Murphy, he's the underdog that some folks can relate to. Unfortunately, like David Murphy, he managed to have a pretty bad season in his FA year. I'm not sure what will happen with Mitch Moreland, but we'll always have that dinger he hit in game 3 of the 2010 World Series and this 472 foot monster shot that from my seats at the game I thought might land on the roof.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: KevinWC!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||539.0||.257||.314||.439||.753||107||1.26|
|LSB Average (82)||457.8||.270||.322||.468||.791||100||2.14|