That old man is pretty dang good at baseball. 2016 marked the final year of his original six year deal for $90 million dollars. In those six years Adrian averaged:
623 PA, .305 / .358 / .516, 27.8 HR, 93.8 RBI, 6.3 bWAR, 5.6 fWAR
He never had a single bad season and has been the team's leader for the past several years. What a freaking signing. I'll always treasure having watched Adrian Beltre play everyday.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: Rossome!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||588.0||.291||.343||.458||.801||96||1.51|
|LSB Average (84)||594.8||.292||.348||.467||.815||100||1.25|
|Angry Snow Monkey||475||.285||.340||.450||.790||75||2.39|