2016 was mostly a lost year for Shin-Soo Choo. Multiple injuries kept him off the field for the majority of the season. On the plus side, it gave Nomar Mazara an opportunity to be a big leaguer... so there's that.
The commenter who came the closest in projection was: RangerMad!
- OPT+ is an indicator of how a projection compared to the LSB Average. 100 is average, 110 is 10% better than average, and 90 is 10% worse than average.
- SCORE is an average of the number of standard deviations away from the actual results for each projected value also known as a Z-Score.
- FanGraphs Depth Charts is from FanGraphs.com using their hybrid of ZiPS and Steamer and manually determined playing time.
- The number in parentheses after LSB Average is the total number of entries for this player.
- Spreadsheet with all entries
|FanGraphs Depth Charts||616.0||.263||.368||.417||.785||85||3.11|
|LSB Average (78)||636.8||.281||.383||.456||.840||100||4.50|